Tuesday, 16 November 2010

New Blog

Hey guys, starting a new Blog to try new styles of Blogging and try to get myself recognised. My Blog will probably be more on my opinion or facts about games and achievements (Maybe achievement guides or tips on how to get certain achievements).

Hopefully you guys will stick around. Also, don't worry about me being one of those douches who asks you to click his ads to get him some money. This is all about me and trying to get my audience to enjoy the experience of reading my Blog!

Thanks for reading and please, please stick around!


A 'Face' to be reckoned with...

2 comments:

  1. Hey dude, saw your post on x360a and checked it out.
    Not bad so far, needs a little work on writing style, but that will come with practice. It takes a while to find a voice.

    However the "look" of the blog itself it very bland. If you don't know how to spice it up yourself, I'm pretty sure blogspot has customizable templates you can use to improve the look.

    Keep at it, I'll visit again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot mate, all your advice means a lot to me and I will definitely work on the template now and try to get my own style.

    As you said it takes time and practise make perfect. Again, thanks for your comment and I'm sure you will see an improvement next time you visit.

    ReplyDelete