Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Fixing up Gamerscore completion

For the average xbox LIVE gamer.. an achievement is something of levelling up or on a kills to death basis.. a personal achievement that warms up there inside. For many of GSAA (GamerScore Addicts Anonymous, http://bit.ly/9Jioma and of course a lot more of the xbox LIVE community) This same thrill comes from that little bubble and a little pop from an achievement. My rant today is actually about the completion percentage of games and how it affects your overall score in the long run.

Personally, I'm on 60k gamerscore with about 30,000 coming from completed games (With or without DLC) and really muzzled how I have managed around 10-20,000 from 100G games or less. That's why I signed up with TA (TrueAchievements) to help me boost these games back up. I'm not let down by my score, as I feel a lot better about having what I have than looking on x360a and seeing people with "Completed Retail Games: 100%" and them having about 15,000 with 15 completed games. That's not the same thing, there enjoyment level must be wayyy low. For the rest of the community though, what's you're opinion on getting your percentage up, enjoyable? or a drag?



Comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment