Friday, 19 November 2010

Backlogging Games!

Just recently I started playing Halo Wars, a game I own that I have less than 100 gamerpoints on which is something I can’t stand. That takes me back to when I wanted to hit my 10,000Gs milestone. I took it upon myself and went through each of my cousins and friends just to get as much as I could in the shortest time possible, sad, am I right? However, that was back when I didn’t care about completion percentage.

Anyway back to the topic at hand. Halo Wars. I’m sat here asking myself “what did I miss out on?” I’m getting really stuck into it and will end up getting about 800G whilst also enjoying the game. Same goes for a few others I’ve played such as Resident Evil 5, Fallout 3 and in a way Mass Effect (I Only did the main storyline achievements) What I am getting at is, if you’ve got a huuuge backlog of games to catch up on, instead of thinking of it as a drag. Just Do It! Don’t think twice and at least pick a game with a decent storyline to make it all the more bearable.

Winniee 
PS. Try Prince of Persia, that’s another I had a little catch up on!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Winniee,

    A long back log of games is my absolute pet hate. Or at least it was. Now I seem to have it, for the most part, under control.

    Due to a busy lifestyle I typically purchase/pickup one title and will just keep at it till I've achieved everything I've wanted to out of it (or the fun ends) versus hammering through a shoddy title just to reach the end.

    Hope you get through Halo Wars, it was a fun ride. Especially going back again in legendary and then co-op.

    Cheers,

    Dan

    ReplyDelete